Saturday 6 February 2016


| Valentines Day Look Book |

Hello everyone. I have a really exciting post for you. As Valentines day is creeping up, I thought it was only right to do a Valentines day look book. So if you are going out with your loved one or off out on a cheeky date. Keep reading. :) 





This beautiful red dress is from Miss Guided. Its the perfect outfit for going out on Valentines day. It has a lovely lace top to it & I guess you could kind of say it has a slight sweet heart neckline.



I have also taken a few photos of my makeup look. I have gone for quiet a natural make up look.

Products used.

  • Estee Lauder silk creme foundation
  • Mac pro long wear concealer
  • Maybelline matte maker face powder
  • Volume clubbing Bourjois paris mascara 
  • Collection work the colour eyebrow kit
  • Natural collection blusher
  • Bourjois lip gloss





Hope you guys like my post.

& Happy Valentines day :D

Sammii Ox





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I always opt for a red dress, I think it looks stunning with all skin tones and it has to be red for valentines!

    www.sheepishlyshameful.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is super pretty, really suits you.

    Tasha x
    sincereblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love the dress! making me want to be blonde again!! i have red hair and it clashes with bright red dresses.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful dress,i love red myself and plan a red dress for going out this weekend! You look amazing hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all your lovely comments guys :) xx

    ReplyDelete