Friday 20 November 2015




| Girly Christmas Gift Guide | 

Afternoon. Christmas will soon be here & I know how stressful it can be to buy for people. So to help you out I have a Christmas gift guide for all the girly girls in your life. I have read  & watched quiet a few Christmas gift guides & to me quiet a lot of them are rather out of my price range. So for anyone like myself that can't afford the top beauty or clothes brands here is my reasonably priced gift guide. 

 
1.
2.





3.
Click for enlarged view
4.         
White Unicorn Slippers  | New Look
5.





1. Rio Mini Facial Cleanser from Debenhams Click Here £20.00
2. Benefit Feeling Dandy Lip & Cheek Kit Click Here £25.00
3. Paperchase 2016 diary Click Here £10.00
4. The Body Shop Frosted Plum Treat Box Click Here £8.00
5. New Look White Unicorn Slippers Click Here £12.00

Hope this helps :)

Sammii Ox







Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment