Tuesday 25 August 2015


| Little Summer Dress |

Good afternoon peeps. Hope you are all well. Today I have an outfit of the day for you. I stumbled across this cute dolly looking dress on MissGuided & thought that it was perfect for Summer, so I had to have it. I love these kind of dresses they are really comfy & light, great especially if it is a really hot day.






This dress comes along with an underskirt, well under dress if you like, because the dress it's self is very thin & you would be able to see everything if you didn't wear the under dress. I know its a little bit difficult to see but the dress is pink & white. The dress is £22.00 here is the link if you would like to buy it. Swing Dress 



I also bought some pink sandals from MissGuided. Here is the link if you like my shoes. They where £15.00 gone down to £6.00. Click Here 


Hope you enjoyed my outfit choice. Let me know what you think in the comments.
Thanks Sammii Ox




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment: