Thursday 9 July 2015


| Afternoon Tea |

Hi everyone. 

Today's post is a little bit different I took my mum for her Birthday to the Petwood Hotel in Woodhall Spa where I live, for afternoon tea. My little sister & dad also came along. So I thought why not take a few photos & make a blog post about our lovely day. 

The Petwood Hotel is such a beautiful place. The setting is so perfect, huge gardens to take a stroll through, a lovely terrace to sit on & take a look at the view sitting in the sun. And to make it even better afternoon tea on top & it was soo good. 







It's just like a secret garden there is so much to look at. Lots of water fountains & features. Really pretty. 













The afternoon tea was really nice a big choice of sandwiches, cakes, scones & short bread & eclairs. All comes with tea ( obviously ) I don't drink tea so I opted for orange juice. 




Hope you guys enjoyed my post. Will hopefully be doing more of these kind of posts, just to switch things up a bit. 

Here's my little video of my day.


 Sammii Ox
  










Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. wow that place looks really nice and the cakes look as if they were really good! Nice photos :)

    beautydreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful there. I love afternoon tea!

    Emma Xx

    www.emmaslookingglass.com

    ReplyDelete