Saturday 23 May 2015


| Pink To Make The Boys Wink |

Afternoon all. I am now another year older I turned 23 on the 21st. Had such a lovely day. I'm showing off my very white legs on today's post ha. But it's all about wearing pink. My outfit is pretty much all from Miss Guided, it's the perfect Summer look. 







  • Pink T - shirt - £8.00
  • Pink Skirt - £15.00
  • Shoes - £10.00 - Primark 
The top is pretty basic it has a ribbed effect on it. It is very stretchy. The skirt has a zip at the back and to zips on the front at the sides. I think it is such a pretty outfit for Summer. I have then paired it with my Primark sandals. They are fab because you literally just need to slip them on. 

Hope you liked my outfit :)

Sammii Ox


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. The outfit is so cute !! Nice post ! xx
    http://beautydreamcatcher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, you look gorgeous! Love the pink skirt <3
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete