Sunday 19 April 2015


| OOTD River Island Style |

So the other week I went into town with the other half & ended up in River Island. I haven't bought anything from there in absolutely ages. I decided to look through the sale items they had, now usually I am very reluctant to look through the sales as I can never usually find anything I like, but on this occasion I picked up two items & found that they go together pretty nicely so here's my River Island outfit of the day.






In love with this vest top it was £35.00 which in my opinion is pretty pricey considering it has no sleeves ha. But in the sale I got it for £17.00 so I had to pick it up. Love that it has a high neck line & the colours are so nice.

I carnt remember how much the beige trousers where I think they where meant to be £30.00 but again I got them for £17.00 was so pleased with them they are so comfy & have lovely gold detailing on the button & pockets. 

The shoes were not from River Island I got them from Dorothy Perkins but I also got them in a sale yay go me ha. Love the fact they are opened toed & again have gold detailing on the buckle. 



I think it is such a cute little outfit to throw on for the day or you could probably get away with wearing it in the evenings for a meal or something. Quite smart looking but not to casual. 

Hope you guys liked my post :)

Sammii Ox


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment