Tuesday 21 April 2015


| My First YouTube Video |

Heyy guys! So a few weeks ago I finally had the balls to set up my own YouTube channel! Pretty exciting :) This is something I have wanted to do for a very long time, but I never had the courage to try it. But I eventually thought to myself if this is something I want to do then I need to just get on with it. At the end of the day if its not my thing then Ill give it up.
So my YouTube channel is called RainsGlitter I tried to keep it the same as most of my social networking sites. For some reason YouTube wouldn't let me have AlwaysRainsGlitter, but never mind its near enough.

Now this was not the easiest thing for me to do, I am not a very confident person & I do suffer with a little bit of Anxiety. I was and still am worried about what people will think about my channel especially family & friends. I have shown my boyfriend, parents & sister my video & they really like it. Which makes me happy.

My videos are definitely are not great & my lighting, camera quality & set up are pretty poor. But I can only do what I can with the equipment I have. My channel is going to mainly be of course fashion & beauty related. I will still be doing my blog. I think my blog was one of the best things I have done I love writing about my fashion & makeup.

This is such a fun little hobby along with my blog & I LOVE it!

Just thought I would share this with you. Here is my first YouTube Video & it is on a MissGuided Haul. Hope you guys like it. Please check out my YouTube channel ( RainsGlitter) it would be much appreciated! :)

Much Love

Sammii Ox





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment