Thursday 26 February 2015

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

| Night Out Outfit. OOTN |

Helloo guys. I have just finished a night shift, so I think today is a going to be a lazy pyjama day. Which are the best days! Dont really feel like doing a lot other than blogging. Yay :) 
So on todays post I am going to be talking about my outfit that I wore for a leaving party night out the other day. I hope you enjoy & like how I have put my outfit together. 

This is my outfit all put together. Backgrounds not great sorry. 


The majority of this outfit is from my favorite place to shop which is of course Miss Guided!

  • Bralet - Miss Guided - £14.99
  • Skirt - Miss Guided - £20.00
  • Shoes - Dorthy Perkins - Honestly can not remember 
  • Clutch - Primark - £4.00
The bralet I bought is in a size 8. I love it its so easy to wear. You can wear it in so many different ways. Style it with a nice pair or skinny black trousers & heels or how I have with a midi skirt. Its just a really nice piece of clothing to have if your going somewhere special. The best part about it is that the material is made out of lace. 
It comes with a zip at the back & also adjustable straps which is always good. I love how the zip & the little bits of  the straps are gold. Black and gold go so well together, just makes it that little bit nicer. 




Here's a closer look of what the bralet looks like pretty isn't it?! Love the little floral patterns on it too.



I don't think you can really go wrong with wearing all black. Thought I would play it safe & get the midi skirt in the same colour. I am so glad I found this skirt its such a statement piece. Really like how it is shorter one side & longer the other. Its just not like your regular midi skirts. Adds a bit more of the wow factor to it. It has an elasticated waist as well which I like because sometimes I find it hard for some types of skirts to fit properly.

I thought this outfit would go best with a clutch. Like I said it is from Primark & what a bargin I picked it up for, so cheap but doesn't look to tacky. Again it has gold details on it, so goes perfect with this outfit. It is a zip bag I do prefer them especially if I am going to wear it on a night out. It does have a zip inside it to, where I usually keep my phone & money. The material feels pretty good too. 


Cute gold detailing 




Just to finish off my outfit I added some long blue earrings. It was a choice between a statement necklace or earrings & thought that these went better. The are from Accessorize. 



Really hope you guys enjoyed this post :) speak soon. 

Sammii Ox











No comments:

Post a Comment